Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Still Alive!

Wow! This trip to Tampa has by no means been a vacation! (Not that I was expecting one). Yesterday, I woke up early (after staying up packing my bags Sunday night) and went to a local fitness gym with Evan and Seth. Ran 4 miles! Woop woop! Got back home and jumped in the shower, slapped my face on, threw my hair up, shoved my packed luggage into the Templetons' van, and headed to Team Cameroon's all-day meeting. Songs, skits, games, weighing, packing, weighing some more, organizing, food (lots of food), planning, more packing... *sigh* It was a bit overwhelming, but I'm ready! God's going to do an amazing work in Cameroon this summer, and I can't wait to see it!
Evan and Zack lead us in song.
The military skit: Andrew, Evan, and Seth 

That's a lot of luggage (there's even more behind me)

Andrew's sporting a chocolate sauce beard.

4-way tug of war! Booo-yaaaah!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an exhausting day! Praying for you and the team as well as all the hearts God is preparing to receive His Son!!!!

    ReplyDelete