Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Cameroon 7/11/12

Today's HBS was slightly less hectic than yesterday's. We got a few things nailed down and ended up telling a good number of kids to take their baby siblings home and come back. However I still ended up holding a toddler for the majority of the time.

Quince, my little handful.
The youth rally was totally amazing! God held off the rain for game time again. At one point it was literally raining all around us, but above us were clear skies. While pastor Quilty was preaching, some of us were praying fervently in the back room for souls to be saved. When the invitation was given, many people came forward to be saved. I got to lead 2 small boys, Peter and Junior, to the Lord.

God has proven Himself so faithful on this trip. I have more to share from today, but I will save it for tomorrow because I am literally falling asleep as I type. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment