Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Cameroon: June 16, 2014

My, my, my. It is 11:45 here in Cameroon. God allowed me to speak to the congregation about what to do when troubles come. I wish you could have felt the power of God move in that little church building. I have never seen or heard anything like it. Shouts of "Amen!" and "Hallelujah!" and lifting up of hands. You haven't experienced church until you come to Cameroon. The people were very attentive and extremely encouraging. I am so humbled by God's grace. It was His words that I spoke -- not my own. Soli Deo Gloria. To God alone be glory.

Aunt Paula, the orphans, Mrs. Chamberlin, and I have been working on crafts and decorations for the Kotto II VBS all day. Aunt Paula has been keeping us all in stitches as we work. What a firecracker!

I just finished helping Mrs. Chamberlin with her website. I've been doing that since after church let out. I've got a big day tomorrow. We will be going into town with the orphans for an all-day program promoting education for African children.

No comments:

Post a Comment